Friday, April 30, 2010

Pearls are Perfect

GiGi & JoJo, spoiler alert!

This past fall, a friend of mine started her own business, White Rock Pearl Co., an online pearl boutique. When I started thinking about what to get the Grandmothers for mother’s day this year, pearls seemed like a perfect idea.

I wanted to make the gift personalized in some way and thought it would be nice to include two sapphires, the September birthstone, to represent the twins. I considered necklaces, but a bracelet seemed like something they could wear more frequently on an everyday basis. Ultimately, they were able to make custom bracelets at a totally reasonable price.

They turned out so cute and I love, love, LOVE them!



At the risk of ruining the surprise for GiGi and JoJo, I wanted to share since there are so many gift-giving occasions in the spring. In addition to Mother’s Day, there are graduations and it’s wedding season. If you’re looking for a little something special in a gift consider pearls and check out my friend’s White Rock Pearl Co.

No comments: