Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Outfits

Last July when I was pregnant, my Aunt Karen hosted a baby shower for us. At that shower I received super cute spring outfits for Connor and Chloe from my sister-in-law Jamie and my brother Brian.

This past weekend was the first chance the twins could sport their new looks. Chloe has a brightly colored sundress with matching coral bloomers. Not only was the color great on her, the cute pattern hides any drool. Jamie is holding Chloe in this picture.











The outfit Brian and Jamie got for Connor was khaki shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. At the shower we really thought it was appropriate since that’s what my Dad wore most weekends when we’d get together to barbeque.

When I dressed Connor, I loved how adorable he looked, but I did get a little sad thinking about my Dad and how he can’t see the babies now, how big they’re getting and their little personalities developing. It will be up to all of us to let the twins know their Granddaddy loved them and help them understand the man he was.

Connor is really interested in Brian. I think he really likes his voice and he keeps grabbing his chin and nose. If Connor gets sleepy when Brian is holding him, he doesn’t want to be set down and poor Brian has to wait until Connor is completely asleep.

I’m glad it’s spring and I’m sure we’ll have more cute outfits for the babies. Sunglasses and hats coming soon.

No comments: