Saturday, September 15, 2012

Birthday Pink

Yesterday the twins turned 3. I was originally planning to take cupcakes to school, but the school director said the kids usually smash them and she didn't recommend them. So then I had to figure out what to do. Thanks to a suggestion from mother of three, Michelle Garza, I took sugar cookies, frosting and decorations to school for the birthday celebration. It was a hit with the kids and the teachers, yeah!

I couldn't get both to look at the camera and smile at drop off, but we did get to wear our birthday outfits again! Thanks GiGi!
Birthday before pink eye

That afternoon I got a call from the school that Chloe's eye was puffy and irritated and she may have pink eye. I ran her to the doctor who was super great. After they confirmed it was pink eye they were sweet enough to give us two samples of drops, one for Chloe and one just in case Connor got it too. Then, since it was Chloe's birthday they let her pick two toys from the treasure chest. It took her awhile to decide, but she ended up with a red heart necklace and a crown. Now I just hope we can contain it with her and get it cleared up quickly. Of course I keep thinking my eyes feel a little itchy. Happy Birthday!

Birthday at the doctor's office with pink eye


No comments: