Monday, September 10, 2012

Birthday Party Success, I'm Exhausted



The birthday at The Little Gym was great! The kids ran all over and played like crazy. The staff was so helpful there, they put everything out, cleaned it all up and then packed everything for us before we left. It runs like an efficient play machine and it was great for a party.

I think everyone enjoyed the Trailer Cakes and the mini cupcakes are definitely the way to go.


We requested no presents, but I put it on the back of the invitation so I guess some missed it and I know it's hard for some people to come to a party empty handed. It just seems to make folks uncomfortable. We didn't open presents at The Little Gym because we were too focused on playing.






Even though I didn't personally run around and chase bubbles and the staff at The Little Gym did most of the work, I was exhausted afterwards. We had family over after the kids party. At this point I was ready for a glass of wine.

We tried to open presents back at the house with family, but a fight broke out immediately between Connor and Chloe. We put the chaos of present opening on hold, but they did play with one of the gifts that was opened.

Aunt Karen and Uncle Martin got the twins chef outfits and a pizza toy. They're adorable chefs if I do say so myself. Karen had the aprons personalized with the twins' names, but she said you could order an entire set of aprons and hats and have a pizza making party. It sounds like a fun party, in theory, but I can't imagine helping 12 kids make pizzas and then trying to cook them. Maybe when they're older. Maybe KiKi can do the chef party?




No comments: