Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Birthday Coming Up

The twins turn 3 on September 14th.

My mom bought these cute outfits for their birthday so I'm trying to get in as many opportunities to wear as possible. They wore them first to take the picture I used for the party invite and family evite.


For the toddler party I stole an idea from our cousin Taylor's birthday, The Little Gym. The twins had a blast, it's completely contained and totally entertaining. I just need to provide sweets and goodie bags. It's a perfect plan and I'm totally excited. We've invited other twins, friends from the neighborhood and school, I'm looking forward to it as much as Connor and Chloe.

I'm having the party this weekend because I have an all-day conference on the 15th. After the toddler party we'll head home to celebrate with the family. For both I'm ordering Trailer Cakes, they're mini cup cakes in amazing flavors. For the kids party I'm only ordering one flavor, Happy Days:

For the family party I'm ordering a variety including red velvet, 24 carrot, and cookie monster. I think they'll be a big hit with both the kids and adults.

Connor and Chloe's actual birthday is on a Friday the 14th so I want to take something to school. I'm not sure what to do yet. Some parents bring lunch and treats. I guess if we really love Trailer Cakes I could get an order for the kids school. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has ideas for birthday at school. At least it will be another chance for them to wear their birthday outfits again!

No comments: