Monday, January 7, 2013

The Things They Say Now

A few months ago I posted some of the funny things the twins were saying and I wanted to provide an update. Here's a link to what they were saying in March.

Connor
Piper likes to jump up on the big chair in our family room. If Connor is in his chair watching cartoons, Piper is in his line of site for the TV. When this happens we hear "Piper in the way!"


We've been trying really hard to get the twins to say "please" when they want something, but it still doesn't happen without prompting. Connor doesn't even really ask for things he just says he "likes" something when he wants it.
"I like apples."
"I like Octonauts," meaning he wants to watch the Octonauts cartoon.
"I like milk." I know he's growing up in Texas because when he says the word "milk" it has three syllables.

Chloe
This was the first year the twins understood Christmas and that Santa would bring them gifts. Before we had our breakfast with Santa, Chloe kept telling me she "needed to talk to Santa." She'd tell me, "I need to talk to Santa about my Cinderella doll." The way she said it was almost like Chloe and Santa were colleagues and she needed to inform him about getting her a Cinderella doll.



Being so cute herself, Chloe is also a good judge of cuteness. When Chloe sees a kitten or a baby or something else that's charmed her she'll say, "Awww cute." Somehow it makes her even more adorable.

No comments: