Friday, January 11, 2013

Kissing European Style

I think kisses and hugs are great and I love getting them from the kids. However, Chloe has developed a very passionate kissing style.

She'll grab your face in her little hands and turn it so she can kiss each cheek before finally putting a big smacker on your lips. Sometimes it requires several rounds of kissing before she's satisfied you've been kissed enough.


It's cute and I don't want to discourage kissing, but it can be a bit much. 

Now she insists on kissing the teachers at her daycare before we leave. We've told her she can't kiss anyone on the lips so the head turning, cheek kissing is even more dramatic. They're sweet about it and say they think Chloe's being cute so I haven't tried to stop her yet. 

Like I said, I don't want to discourage showing affection, but I am worried her elaborate kissing method might make someone uncomfortable.

No comments: