Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Removing Wisdom Teeth

Today I go in for oral surgery to have all four of my wisdom teeth removed. About a year ago I went to a new dentist and at my first visit they recommended an oral surgeon and thought I should have my two lower partially impacted wisdom teeth removed. I wan't in a hurry for oral surgery.


Last week all the Swans were recovering from colds. My cold included a sore throat that irritated one tooth and made it swell and bleed a little where it was partially impacted so I thought I shouldn't put it off any longer. After a visit with the oral surgeon last week he recommended removing all four. It's not something I want to think about for too long so this was the earliest I could get in to get it done after putting it off for a year.

I hope it's not as awful as it seems. I may be out of it for a day or two, but I hope to be back to my normal routine by this weekend. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: