Monday, February 21, 2011

Keeping up with the Swans

Carl's Mom, Betsy: aka JoJo, came to visit last week to help with the twins while I was out of town. It's nice to get out of town for a break every now and then, but I miss the family. Carl was super sweet and sent me a text picture of the kids each night. Below are two of my favorites.


On JoJo's first night she was helping change Connor's diaper. He is such a wiggle worm on the changing table I strap him down now. She was trying to get through the diaper change as quickly as possible to keep him from rolling off the table, but when he walked away she realized she'd forgotten to snap up his onsie before putting his pants back on.

To be fair, Carl and I have both done this. I think the kids are big enough now I'm not going to buy any more onsies, just tops.


Carl sent this one evening with the caption "Fashionista." Chloe loves wearing glasses, but sometimes it's hard to be cool.

No comments: