Monday, June 27, 2016

What They're Saying Now: June 2016



I haven't updated this series in awhile, but at 6 years old the twins still say amusing things.

For some reason Connor calls our dog Leo, "Lelo." We're not sure why. He's always done it and hasn't stopped. The rest of us, including Chloe, call him Leo. Maybe it's Connor's pet name for him.





At school the twins learned about the concept of infinity. At bedtime I now get, "I love you infinity." I love that!




Chloe has started using the term, "I'm a fan of..." We've heard the following:
"I'm a fan of nature"
"I'm not a fan of minecraft"

I don't know where she picked up this phrase, but I'm a fan.







If you'd like to catch up on the previous "What They're Saying Now" posts:
March 2012
January 2013
April 2014
July 2014
Summer 2014 with bonus video




No comments: