Thursday, October 11, 2012

The List

I've had a few ideas running through my head lately of things I need to get done. So like any efficient person, I made a list.

  1. Work out: start by walking, running, anything, just start
  2. Update budget
  3. Dog food
  4. Search Getty images for royalty-free pictures of messy, happy babies for work
  5. Buy a light blue shirt for Chloe to go with the brown corduroy skirt that has blue, green, and pink flowers. Or take the skirt shopping to find a matching top.
  6. Buy Connor something too. He notices when Chloe gets new stuff. Consider Spiderman slippers from Target
  7. Eat less in general, but eat more fruits and veggies
  8. Buy green Velcro for the belt of Chloe's rose Halloween costume. Also figure out how to put the Velcro on or sew it or something without messing up the belt. Probably just ask Mom for help.
  9. Figure out the rest of my rose gardener costume for Halloween to go with Chloe's rose. I have rose gloves, shears, and gardening boots, but what clothes should I wear?
  10. Research elementary, magnet, charter, and private schools in Dallas. Need to determine education plan for twins before they turn 4 so I don't ruin it for them.
  11. Make separate list: Christmas shopping
  12. Oh yea, make separate list: Thanksgiving
  13. Buy some Fall clothes. Although I don't want to commit to any new clothes until I lose some weight. See items #1 and #7.
  14. Figure out how to get this blog onto the www.SwanAndOn.com URL I got. It shouldn't be that hard. I've done it for other people's blogs why can't I figure this out for my own?
  15. Via #13 #1 and #7, drink less wine. Although this list makes me want to pour a glass and throw the list away.
  16. Milk, we always need milk



No comments: