Monday, October 15, 2012

Participating in the 2012 Komen Race for the Cure

Shelley, Wendy, Sandy & Karen at a previous Race

We're participating in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure this Saturday, Oct. 20th. I've done the race with my Mom, off and on, for years. We participated before she was ever diagnosed with breast cancer and we'll do it again this year now that Mom is a 9 year survivor.

For the first time I'm going to bring the twins. We'll have to start in the back with the stroller, but we're not really there to compete, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Chloe with GiGi and Connor with me

It's an inspiring day and I hope it's something the twins can enjoy with us too.

If you'd like to make a donation to help with funds for breast cancer research and services for women, please use the link below:


No comments: