Friday, October 19, 2012

Boot Season

I love boots and one of the joys of being a mom is getting the kids cute boots. This season, I may have gone a little overboard.

This would have been a great shot if Connor wasn't in constant motion and turned out blurry
(couldn't get them to pose together again)
Connor is the tough one to buy boots for because he has super cute, chunky feet. When I was shopping last month I came across some boys UGGs. Since they fit I snatched them up immediately.

Connor's boots
I love his boots, they're so cute on and fit great. Totally worth it.

At the same store they had UGGs for girls too. Of course the girl's were more expensive, but they were so adorable I couldn't pass them up. I let Chloe pick the color and she's crazy about them and tries to wear them all the time. The best part are the bows on the back.
Chloe's boots
So you think I'd be set on boots, and we are. Except, purple boots are great but a brown pair would be more practical. So I ordered two pairs from Amazon.

Chloe loves the ankle boots with the pink flowers. Not as excited about the taller brown ones, but I love them. I may get the adult version.

See Kai Run "Louise"
Timberland

No comments: