Friday, March 2, 2012

Stuff for School

We've decided on a school called Baby Steps located near our house. I'm a little uneasy about sending the twins to school, but I think it's just normal Mommy nerves. One thing that is making me feel better is buying them cute supplies for school.

I know we'll need to label jackets and clothes and stuff so I've ordered labels from Oliver's Labels. I picked a dinosaur design and just put "Swan" on the labels so we can use the same ones for both Connor and Chloe. I think they'll be pretty cute.

They'll also need to take their own lunch when they head off to school so I couldn't resist getting them personalized lunch boxes from Pottery Barn Kids. Connor picked the shark to be on his.



Hopefully this will help me ease into it. I know there will be tears on the first day, both theirs and mine, but in my heart I feel like they will really enjoy making new friends and learning new things. It's time.

No comments: