Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm One of Those Moms

This Saturday we decided at the last minute to head out to the Arts District for the free first Saturday. They have a ton of family friendly actives and I wanted to get the kids out to do something fun.

We headed to the Nasher and let the kids run around the sculpture garden. We wanted to get a cute shot of the twins tougher and snapped a few.




So you see the the security guard in the background, about 5 seconds after this shot was taken he came over to tell us not to let the kids climb all over the rock bench. I was one of those parents I used to talk about before I had kids. Instead of making the kids behave, I let them climb all around, disregarding their safety, while I tired to get a picture.

I did get a couple of cute shots though.

No comments: