Friday, February 17, 2012

The Hairstyles of Chloe Swan

As Chloe's hair gets a little bit longer we have more options on how she can wear it. The standard is either a single ponytail or pigtails. This is a hairstyle I can execute, but my parts aren't always that great. I'm sure my Dad would be disappointed since when he put my hair in pigtails they were perfect and pulled super tight. He was an engineer and I wouldn't be surprised if he actually used a slide rule to get my hair perfect.

Chloe's pigtails with Mommy's messy part
Maria is great with Chloe's hair and sometimes she has some really creative styles. The other day Chloe had three ponytail braids in the morning and then after nap she had a single wavy ponytail.


Maria's parts are much more exact
Then we get the really wild multi-ponytails. I guess Maria thought Chloe needed to live up to the boots and leggings look.


No comments: