Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Paper I Love

Yes I'm writing a post about paper, but I really do love this paper.

It all started with a t-shirt. A few years agos, after Hurricane Katrina, I got an email featuring goods by local New Orleans artists. I love New Orleans and don't mind putting my money where my heart is so I bought Carl the "gator king" t-shirt from Dirty Coast.


We've bought a couple of other t-shirts from Dirty Coast, but I loved the gator king so much I bought Connor a matching onsie.   Gator King onsie

The thing I really liked was the gator design by  Alexa Pulitzer, so I also bought some of her note cards.


Last Christmas my sister-in-law gave me gave me an Alexa Pulitzer to-do list note pad. At first it seemed too nice to jot my daily notes, but I've gotten over it and started to use it. The design is cute, but I love the quality of the paper and how it soaks up ink but doesn't run through. Once I've used the designed side of the sheet I fold it in half and then use the front and back folded pages for notes and lists because the paper is so good.


Anthropologie caries her stuff in store now but you can still get a few things online directly from her site if you're interested in her designs and great paper. As you can see, it might be good if you also like animals with crowns, but she has other designs too.


No comments: