Friday, May 13, 2011

Italian Spinach Pie


When I posted that I was learning to cook more, I got a great response from friends sending ideas, encouragement, recipes and even a cookbook.

Last night I tried a healthy, easy recipe from my friend Heather Bunch, Italian Spinach Pie.



Heather worked with me at The Richards Group until her husband got a great promotion that required them to move to Arkansas. Instead of finding another advertising job Heather pursued her love of yoga and started teaching others.  Now she not only teaches yoga, but a spin class and some sort of crazy boot camp.

To maintain this busy schedule and keep her energy up she has to eat healthy. This recipe fits the bill but my favorite part is how easy it is. It seemed almost like a quiche so I let the twins have a little for breakfast this morning and they loved it. Maria even had some and liked it so I gave her the recipe too. Now I'm starting to gain a little more confidence in the kitchen.

Here’s a link to the Italian Spinach Pie if you’re interested in trying it for yourself.

1 comment:

Lauren Swan said...

Looks yummy! I have been meaning to send you some easy recipes that I cook on a regular basis.