Monday, January 3, 2011

Holiday Outfits

I haven't done much posting over the holidays so now I have to catch you up.

When shopping for the twins I've noticed how many super cute things there are for girls but not so much for boys. I've tried to make a habit of picking out something for Connor first and then looking for Chloe so I don't go overboard on the girlie stuff and balance what I get for the two of them.

However, for the holidays I got sucked in by this super cute Christmas tree outfit from mud pie


Sometimes when I get the kids cute stuff it gets covered up with a bib. Since we're teething and constantly drooling we end up wearing bibs all the time. Not a problem with the Christmas tree outfit because it had a matching bib.

When I was shopping I couldn't find an outfit for Connor, but they did have another cute bib. So both babies had holiday bibs at the very least. Below are few shots of the holiday outfits.




Now that the holidays are over and I've done baby laundry I realize the holiday outfit and bibs were really a one shot deal. It was a bit of a splurge but ultimately worth it.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a great start to your new year!

No comments: