Sunday, July 19, 2015

We're All Doing Fine

I guess my update after my surgery was a little dramatic because I've had a lot of worried people checking in on me. The fourth day after surgery I'm doing well. 

The stitches don't really hurt at all, they just tickle/itch a bit. 
Fourth day after surgery and there's a little bit of bruising on the ends of the stitches. I think this is the worst it will look and it gets better from here.
I think the bruise on my hand from the IV looks worse than the bruising on my face.
The twins have seen the scar and they aren't overly concerned, Connor said he just didn't want anyone to stare at me. We have told them to prevent this we all need to wear sunscreen. Before we went out to swim today Connor reminded us he needed sunscreen on his face.


I have a follow up with the plastic surgeon next week. Everything is going well.

No comments: