Thursday, July 2, 2015

A Visit To Mommy's Office

Yesterday the twins came to my office with me. Not only were they excited, I was pretty excited myself. It was really fun for them to meet the all the people I work with and see where I am each day.

We came in so the twins could be a part of one of the shots for the Wisteria holiday catalog. Not sure if they'll actually make it in the catalog, but they definitely had a good time. I think Chloe may have enjoyed it just a bit more than Connor. She loved getting to dress up in the gold outfit and was a ham for the camera.
The Talent
On the holiday set
They had to wait awhile before the set was ready and they were really patient. They stayed in my office and played on their Kindles while I was in a budget meeting. I think it was fun for them to do something different.

I told them I'd take them out to the warehouse which elicited an excited response. First because Connor thought it was a Haunted House and along the same lines Chloe thought there were were-wolfs in the warehouse. I set them straight and they were thrilled when they got to take a tour of the warehouse on a golf cart. So awesome!
Ready for our warehouse tour
They loved being at the office and all of my coworkers were so sweet to them it was a fun day for all of us. Last night I asked 
Connor what his favorite part of the day was and he whispered to me "Spending the whole day with you." Too sweet!

No comments: