Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Fun

The main reason for this blog is to keep the family up-to-date with twins. JoJo specifically asked us to take pictures from this Easter weekend and to be honest, I just didn't make it happen.

We had a neighborhood egg hunt on Saturday and luckily one of my neighbors took some great shots and was kind enough to share them with me.


The kids are ready and just waiting for someone to yell "Go!"
This is what most of the adults were doing during the neighborhood egg hunt
On Sunday we had local family over to our house for brunch. I was able to get the kids dressed in cute outfits, had crafts ready and food on the table, but once again I didn't get any pictures.  Luckily my sister-in-law had her camera ready.

So I did't do so great this past weekend, but the weekend before that we took the kids to the Arboretum and we all got some great shots.
The twins were good for the Easter Bunny shot
With Lola so upset the twins are rethinking their acceptance of the Easter Bunny

Even though it wasn't on the official Easter weekend, I did get a few good shots of egg hunting and Easter bunnies. Luckily for me I had a couple of chances to try to get it right.

No comments: