Saturday, April 13, 2013

Getting Pictures

It's been too long since I've had a family portrait taken. I know I need to schedule one, but it's such a big production that no one seems to enjoy, not to mention the expense.

In the meantime, I have gotten several great shots of the kids from Ian Cole and his photo booth at NorthPark Mall called Faces. I've mentioned this before but I thought it'd be helpful to have the details. 
Ian's photo booth "Faces" is set up outside La Duni on the weekends: Sat. 11am-9pm and Sun. 11am-6pm. The best part is Ian will take a ton a shots, as many as you want, and even more to ensure you'll get something good. On his computer you scroll through the shots and pick the ones you want (if you only want one that's all you get, but I usually end up with 3 or 4.) Each shot is only $10 and he emails them to you right on the spot. I have them on my phone before I leave the mall, it's awesome. There is no retouching, so sometimes I do that myself if the kids have a scratch on their face or something. Here are a few examples of what we've gotten.
Sept. 2012
Sept. 2012













We usually grab dinner and have photos of the kids taken before or after we eat. We've even gone with the entire family and Ian has been so sweet as to step outside to fit us all in the shot.
Dec. 2012
Connor, Lola, & Chloe Dec. 2012
Sweet Family: Jamie, Lola, & Brian
Love this happy shot of Wendy & Mario!
We went back this February and got the latest shots of the twins. Love these!




Just wanted to share since it's such a great deal, the shots are awesome, and it's so much easier than scheduling a photo shoot.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Thanks for sharing Shelley. I was not aware of this, but will definitely check it out.