Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What They're Saying Now

I've been keeping track of the crazy things the kids say and have a few cute ones from past posts:

March 2012 
January 2013


Since they're talking so much more now we continue to get unique sayings from the twins.

Robot Speak

Some mornings I serve breakfast as a robot. I speak in a monotone voice and move like the tin man. It gets a few laughs.


On the drive to school Chloe decided to try it out for herself. She is a hilarious robot with arm movements and everything, "I-am-a-Chl-oe-ro-bot. I-see-a-squir-rel."


Vampirate

Sometimes it's hard to say a word, like "vampire" or sometimes it sounds better if you combine it with another cool word like "pirate." So Connor refers to this sock monkey vampire as a Vampirate. We're thinking about getting the sock monkey an eye patch and hook to live up to his name.





You Come Back!?!
When I pick up the kids from school in afternoon, Connor is always excited and sometimes a little surprised to see me. He'll exclaim, "You Come Back!" Like maybe I might just leave him there. It always makes me giggle. Yes, I come back.

No comments: