Monday, May 14, 2012

Good Morning Texas

As most of you know, I've been working with the YW lately. They are an awesome client and our amazing PR team at SparkFarm got the YW a segment on Good Morning Texas last Friday.




Although in my past work life I would never mix personal and professional, for this occasion, it seemed right to bring my kids. My Mom came too, to help me, but we all ended up having a really wonderful time. You can see Chloe clapping enthusiastically, and Connor hanging on to me eating crackers.



They were exhausted after the exciting morning and Chloe ended up resting on one of our PR gurus, Jake. They're too cute together!

3 comments:

Lauren Swan said...

awesome :) the kids will love seeing themselves on TV when they are older. i see snack cups are common place for swan boys.

shelley.swan@gmail.com said...

Yes, big fan of the snack cup. If you'll notice it's in the picture and on TV. At least it's not that rhythm stick any more.

Lauren Swan said...

LOL i forgot about the rhythm stick :)