Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Concert in the Garden



Last night we headed to the Arboretum's concert in the garden for an awesome Johnny Cash cover band. The concerts on the lawn are always fun, but I always remember them as being really hot. However, I think that might be because of my over planning. I try to go early to find a shady spot, but even if we find shade, it's hot out and it's easy to get over heated. I think it might be better to come right on time or even a few minutes late, sit on the fringes, but stay cooler overall since the sun will be down.



The best part of this concert was that the Arboretum is featuring Chihuly (artist of beautiful glass sculptures) which are even better at night. Below are a few of the night shots. I know Mom and I will go back on another evening, after the sun is down, when we can stroll with a glass of wine and view all of the pieces.


Dallas Star

No comments: