Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Back

I know I'm not alone when I say I love changing the clocks for "Fall Back" since it means an extra hour of sleep. I was really looking forward to it this year since sleep is a rare luxury now.



However, with kids your perspective on things change. Now I hate "Fall Back." The twins didn't know when we changed the clocks and no one told them it meant an extra hour of sleep. Even though they sleep for 11 hours each night, on Sunday morning they thought it was 7 a.m. when it was only 6 a.m and they were ready to get up and get going.

Not only did it mess up our morning routine, but bedtime was off too and we had to push them a little later to try to get back on schedule. This morning they woke up at 6:20 a.m. so we still have a bit more work to get the sleep schedule on this new track.

Maybe with my new perspective I'll love Spring Forward.

No comments: