Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fairy Tutu

One weekend my Mom went to a craft fair with her sister. She always looks at the kid booths but has been really good about restraining herself and not buying every cute thing she sees for the twins. At one booth they had dress up costumes and tutus. Mom didn't buy anything, but the lady at the booth asked her if she'd started a costume chest for Chloe.

Mom and I both laughed when she told the story. A costume chest? I never had a "costume chest" and I turned out just fine. But the more I think about it I want Chloe to have a costume chest.

I get a daily email from Gilt Group that features designer items on sale. In one email they featured items from Tutu Couture. I resisted at first. The items were on sale from retail, but honestly I know Chloe doesn't need a fairy tutu outfit and she hasn't even asked me for one.

But ultimately I couldn't resist. I don't want Chloe to be the only girl without a costume chest. The fairy tutu set comes with a tutu, crown, wings and a fairy wand. It arrived last night and it's even better than I hoped. Not only is the costume too cute, the packaging is adorable. It comes in a fabulous hat box with a top shelf holding the crown, wand and wings. The shelf lifts out were there's room to store the fluffy tutu.



Once Chloe gets a chance to try it on, I'll post pictures of her.

No comments: