Friday, August 20, 2010

Eating Adventures

As we're learning to feed ourselves and trying new items there are some things that work better than others.

We bought some vanilla teething biscuits. They're like hard cookies. I let the twins have the teething biscuits while I sat down at the table and worked on my lap top. They sounded like they really enjoyed the biscuits, but when I looked back up at them I realized what a giant mess "teething biscuits" were.


They both enjoy eating puffs, but Connor really goes after it with some gusto. He likes to grab several puffs at once and tries to jam them all into his mouth. Sometimes they get a little sticky and his misses his mouth.


The puppies really enjoy meal time for the babies, they usually walk away with a little dropped treat themselves.

2 comments:

Lauren Swan said...

a teething biscuit results in a one way ticket to the tub in our house!

shelley.swan@gmail.com said...

It was a huge mess, but she's so happy!