Friday, May 14, 2010

It Has Arrived!

Carl’s iPad.




I ordered it last Monday 5/3 but we didn’t get notice that it shipped until this Monday. Carl has been tracking it online everyday. It was shipping from China so it wasn’t expected to arrive until Saturday and since I had it shipped to my office that meant Carl wouldn’t have it in his hands until Monday. Except…it arrived today. Cue angels singing as a shaft of golden sunlight illuminates Carl's new iPad.

He is beyond excited. I found this article written by a Dad who was happy he bought an iPad so he could consume content with his kids. Carl agrees and plans to use his as a parenting tool. 

However, I’m a little worried he’ll be so absorbed in his new toy he’ll forget we have children or that anyone else even exists.

1 comment:

Heather Smith said...

I am looking forward to hearing Carl's review of the iPad. Which, knowing Carl, will be thoughtful and thorough :-) Also love the idea of using it to share content with the kids!