Saturday, May 8, 2010

How Things Change

You know when you have babies your life will change forever. We’ve been adapting as well as we can, but recently I’ve noticed some funny little things that change around the household.

Nightstand accessories now include a baby monitor in addition to any books or magazines you no longer have time to read.


If you once thought you had a contemporary look to your home, all the random baby toys do not contribute to the cool, modern, design aesthetic.


You’ve really crossed over into parenthood when you use the wine rack as a baby bib drying rack.

2 comments:

Lauren Swan said...

sometimes my house looks like a daycare center...and we only have one!! love the bibs drying on the wine rack :)

Dr. Annie said...

Hello, Swan family. I just stumbled upon your blog when I googled the phrase "bib drying rack". I am a mother of 2 and have been working on my invention for the past 2 years. It is a "Bib Drying Rack". I finally got my perfected product from my manufacture on June 3, 2010. My business website is not up yet but I put my product on ebay, anyway. Please take a look at it and let me know what you think. I can take honesty. If you like it, please tell anyone you think might be interested. Thank you!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230483497775&var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_966wt_1139