Sunday, September 20, 2015

Love Wisteria Furniture!

One of the best perks of working at Wisteria is getting a discount on furniture. I've also gained a bit more confidence in my design style being exposed to all the ideas each day.

Since we've moved into a new home, it's given us the opportunity for a few new pieces to fill out the house. One piece I'm really excited about is our new acrylic bookcase. Below is the space I bought if for in the dinning room.

Once we got it home it sat in a box for a week. The directions say it takes two people to put it together, but I thought I could tackle it while Carl was out on a bike ride. I was wrong.

Once we worked together it came together nicely and I really love it.

Last week we also finally had a new sectional delivered that I'd ordered back in May. This is an awesome piece too.


Piper approved!


No comments: