Monday, August 18, 2014

Cabana Kids

I found a swimsuit company with cute stuffed called Cabana Life and I ended up getting the twins several suits and rash guards from there this year.

At the end of July Cabana Life had a contest to submit pictures of kids for their kids model search. Winning means you get a $250 gift card, not to be a model, except that I think they get promotional rights to the pictures you submit.

At any rate, I took a few shots of the kids to submit for the contest.

The kids weren't suppose to wear accessories so the pictures with Chloe in sunglasses didn't get picked, but I love these.


Chloe is totally into getting her picture taken. Connor is a little more fickle about it and sometimes doesn't want to be bothered.


At this point he's done with the photo shoot.


Then I bribed him with the promise of ice cream. 
Yes, that's an "I get ice cream" grin.

What's funny about his rash guard is that I let him put his swim suit on by himself. When he came out of his room I told him he had the rash guard on backwards and the emblem went in the front. It wasn't until I took it off him after we went swimming that I realized he had it right the first time, the emblem goes in the back. So I submitted a picture of Connor for the contest with his rash guard on backwards and it's my fault. #MommyFail

Ultimately to win the contest you have to get the most "likes" for your picture on Cabana Life's Facebook page. I'm glad their cute pictures were selected, but my enthusiasm for the contest has waned. I think everyone who reads this blog has already voted but if not, you can click the links below to "like" their pictures.











No comments: