Monday, January 9, 2012

Best Daddy Ever!


My goal in 2012 was to post to the blog at least twice a week. So I already missed my goal the very first week of the year.

I turned out to be really busy last week. You may have heard me mention Uwezo the socially conscious shoe brand we’re launching. The shoes are made in Kenya from cowhide and proceeds from sales provide education for orphaned or venerable youth in Uganda through the non-profit Empower African Children


Uwezo had a booth at the Dallas Safari Club convention last week/end and I was there every day to help sell shoes.


This meant Carl was on super Daddy duty and he was awesome. I’m so grateful he’s my partner. He sings cute Yo Gabba Gabba songs to the kids when changing their diapers, “All our friends are different, but we love them just the same…”

He loves to play with all of their toys with them, he’s become a coloring book artist, although Chloe will color over anything done in her book, he’s also a master at packing the diaper bag. Not only does he get all the tactical diapers, wipes, and bibs, but he also brings along water bottles and cut up apple snacks. Daddy does it right!

No comments: