Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Swim Season

It's time to swim. As a matter of fact, it's already so hot here it's not fun to be outside too long without jumping in the pool. This means new swimwear for the kids.

This year Connor went with the stylish swordfish motif. Since he is so fair we opted for the long sleeve rash guard. I think he looks adorable and he seems happy in it.


Last year Chloe had a one piece with ruffles on the bottom. What I learned from that was two pieces are easier to put on and to change a diaper in. I really couldn't stand the idea of my baby in a bikini so she has swim bottoms with a rash guard top. Sea horse motif for Chloe.


Another thing I learned from last year was to get the kids' swimwear early or all the cute stuff is gone. I bought these in mid March and we didn't swim until the end of May. 

However, the wait was worth it. I think they look so cute and they love swimming.


No comments: