Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Swimming at the Fourth of July Celebration

When my Mom hosted the family last weekend, she’d bought the twins inflatable inner tubes to use in the swimming pool. We knew there was a chance of rain and it was getting a bit cloudy out, but I had packed swimsuits and towels for everyone and Mom had specifically bought the swim floats so for some reason I thought we had to swim.

Connor was not thrilled.


I’m not sure if he was concerned about the weather or just freaked out to be in the pool with ten adults staring down at him but he held on to that little green football like a security blanket.

Chloe was a little better with the swim episode and did her usual kicking around that looks like she already knows how to swim.


This is another one of those crazy mom things I’ve done. We only stayed in the pool for about 5 minutes and it looked like it would rain down on us any second. I have no idea why I felt
like we needed to swim and I think it was a little overwhelming for Connor. Hopefully everyone will still enjoy swimming no matter how many crazy things I do.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andrew has the same floaty. We will bring it :) - Lauren