Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fourth of July Celebration

My Mom hosted a fourth of July celebration this weekend. We had a pretty big turnout. Jamie and Brian brought Jamie’s parents, Carla and Bob. Carol came with Grandma Gutzler and Karen and Martin brought my Grandmother Catherine.  We grilled and caught up and everyone  had a nice time being together.

Lately when we're headed out, it’s hard for me to tell what baby things I’ll need to bring. I think I over-packed a bit for this excursion. We’d recently built a playpen at home to give the twins more room to crawl around and play with toys without having to follow them around the house to keep them out of danger. We brought a few frames of the playpen and created a smaller version at Mom’s house and that seemed to work out pretty well.


Enclosed are a few shots from the celebration. We did take the twins swimming, but I'm saving that for a later post. (I know you're saying to yourself, "Yea, something to look forward to, even more pictures of Shelley's babies.")


No comments: