Thursday, March 3, 2016

Dr. Seuss

As you may know, yesterday was Dr. Seuss' birthday. You may have known this, but I didn't. I learned this little tid bit last weekend when I got a note from the kids' school for them to dress up as their favorite Dr. Seuss character on Wednesday.

Easy enough, right. No! Since everyone else in the world already knew it was Dr. Seuss' birthday you can't find any paraphernalia anywhere. I couldn't order anything from Amazon Prime. My Mom tried to help me and the guy at Party City laughed at her.

But ultimately, my Mom did save the day. We couldn't buy anything, but my Mom made Thing 1 and Thing 2 t-shirts. She went online, watched a Youtube video, found digital icons, bought printable iron-on transfers and t-shirts for the kids and made them Dr. Seuss outfits.
My Mom rocks!

No comments: