Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bringing Work Home

Earlier this week we had a shoe shoot for a brand I'm working on called Uwezo, which means ability in Swahili. The Uwezo product is currently safari boots and slip-on shoes with hair-on hide. They're really cool and will sell for about $150 a pair. Proceeds from the sale of shoes benefit the non-profit Empower African Children providing vulnerable African children with a premier education.




I love the shoes and boots, I love that they benefit the children of Africa, and I'm really loving my job right now.

I brought a couple pairs of shoes home so Carl could see them in person and then Connor wanted to try them on. This picture of Connor is a little blurry, but I love his GQ hand on the wall, leg crossed pose. What a charmer!


This is the shoe Connor has on,  Uwezo men's slip-on




No comments: